Why are we best to help you?
Qualified & professional experts to help you
24x7 support to resolve your queries
Top-rated Tutoring Service in International Education
Affordable pricing to go easy on your pocket
R Homework or Assignment Help
Our qualified tutors are ready to provide their expertise and assist you with all your assignments and queries. We are available 24x7! Reach us at any time to get your queries solved.
Need R programming homework help?
R programming existed as one of the oldest programming languages in the world. With the sudden boom in data science, it has gained immense popularity and students want to understand the subject thoroughly. But R is not an easy language and students need a lot of time to get command over this language. That is the reason students are always on the lookout for expert R help online.
If you are worried about completing your R assignment or homework, you can connect with us at FavTutor. We have a team of experts who are professionals in R programming and have years of experience in working on any problem related to R. Since our inception, we have been helping hundreds of students so you could be the next one to get our R programming homework help.
What is R?
R is a programming language and software package setting for applied mathematics analysis, graphics illustration, and coverage. The core of R is an interpreted computer language that permits branching and iteration like programming exploitation functions. R permits integration with the procedures written within the C, C++, .Net, Python, or algebraic language. R is a well-developed, easy and effective programming language with good data handling and storage facility It also provides a collection of operators for calculations on arrays, lists, vectors, and matrices.
R is not only used in academics, but many large companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, Facebook use an R programming language in their products. The most frequent use of R programming is data analysis. Data analysis with R is done in a step-by-step manner like programming, transforming, discovering, modeling, and communicating with the result. Apart from data analysis, R programming is also used for statistical inference and machine learning algorithms.
Being a complex programming language, students always face challenges while working with the R language. It is very tough to learn and understand complicated statistical tools and techniques used by R as a coding language. Let us go through some of the key topics in R where students find a hard time working with.
Key Topics in R
Let us understand some of the key topics of R programming language below:
- Function: A function could be a set of statements organized along to perform a particular task. R contains a sizable amount of in-built functions and also the user will produce their own functions.
- Matrices: Matrices are the R objects during which the element is organized during a two-dimensional rectangular layout. They contain parts of equivalent data types. Although we will produce a matrix containing solely characters or solely logical values, they're not of a lot of use.
- Vectors and Lists: Vectors in R are homogeneous data structures that contain elements of the same data type mostly integer, character, numeric or logical. Lists are heterogeneous data structures containing elements of mixed data types.
- Data Frames: A Data frame could be a table or a two-dimensional array-like structure during which every column contains values of 1 variable row contains one set of values from each column.
- Factors: Factors in R are data structures that signify levels and are the most appropriate for categorical variables
- R packages: Packages in R are basically libraries containing a set of library functions. For example: dplyr is an R package that contains library functions, mutate(), select(), filter(), summarise() and arrange(). In a nutshell, dplyr is the data manipulation package of R. Some other common packages of R include stats, superml, tree, MASS, ggplot2, etc.
ML Algorithms in R Programming
Below are the 6 common machine learning algorithms which are applied using R programming language-
- Linear Regression: lm() under the stats package is used for training a Linear Regression Model on Training Data in R. It models a linear relationship between features, X, and continuous target y.
- Logistic Regression: glm() under the stats package is used for training a Logistic Regression Model in R. It models a linear decision boundary for the classification of data points.
- Naive Bayes: naive_bayes() under the naive Bayes package is used for training a Naive Bayes Model in R. It is a classification algorithm that is based on Prior and Posterior Probabilities.
- SVM: SVM() under the e1071 package is for training a Support Vector Machine Model in R. Both regression and classification can be performed along with density estimation.
- Decision Tree: tree() under the tree package is for training a Decision Tree in R. Like SVM, both regression and classification can be performed by binary recursive partitioning.
- KNN: kNN() under the DMwR package is for training a k-nearest neighbor model in R. It also performs Data Normalization before training the model with Training Data.
- Clustering: kmeans() under the stats package performs k-Means Clustering on the given data matrix in R. It is an Unsupervised ML Algorithm that is used for segmentation and data-grouping on unlabelled data.
Advantages and Features of R programming language
R is one of the most used programming languages for statistical and analysis purposes. But just like every other programming language, R has its own set of advantages. Check out some of this advantages in detail below:
- R language is very flexible and hence it is prominently used in the field of data science and statistics. Apart from this, it is also used in the field of biology and genetics to draw out predictions and analyses.
- As R language is a vector programming language, it is easy to add functions to a single vector without putting it in a loop.
- It is the best option for business as it is one of the affordable programming languages. It provides amazing visualizations and graphics.
- It enables us to perform virtual statistical computation in a short amount of time and provide error-free content.
- R programming language provides the best and most effective data handling and storage facilities.
- It allows the user to perform multiple calculations at the same time using a single command.
- R programming language can work on multiple operating systems like Mac, Windows, Linux, etc.
- It supports the data frames, arrays, and various other data types at the same time and it is also easily compatible with other programming languages.
How our experts provide R help online?
At FavTutor, our R experts help you in teaching any complex R concept and completing your homework or assignments on time. With many years of experience, they are experts in providing best R homework help to college or school students. We value your time and hence help you in completing your assignments on time.You can also connect with our R experts for any query related to the assignment or homework. Moreover, our services can be availed at affordable prices, and students do not feel the pinch of paying through their pocket money. If you are stuck at homework, get Instant R help online and secure better grades.
Need R Studio assignment help?
As we know that R studio is very difficult to learn, but also it has its own importance in the technical field students and professional always seek help to learn and get help for solving their assignment. On this platform, you will always find our R experts that can provide R studio assignment help as well.
Reasons to choose FavTutor
- Expert Tutors- We pride in our tutors who are experts in various subjects and provide excellent help to students for all their assignments, and help them secure better grades.
- Specialize in International education- We have tutors across the world who deal with students in USA and Canada, and understand the details of international education.
- Prompt delivery of assignments- With an extensive research, FavTutor aims to provide a timely delivery of your assignments. You will get adequate time to check your homework before submitting them.
- Student-friendly pricing- We follow an affordable pricing structure, so that students can easily afford it with their pocket money and get value for each penny they spend.
- Round the clock support- Our experts provide uninterrupted support to the students at any time of the day, and help them advance in their career.
3 Steps to Connect-
Get help in your assignment within minutes with these three easy steps:
Click on the Signup button below & register your query or assignment.
You will be notified when we have assigned the best expert for your query.
Voila! You can start chatting with your tutor and get started with your learning.