Why are we best to help you?
Qualified & professional experts to help you
24x7 support to resolve your queries
Top-rated Tutoring Service in International Education
Affordable pricing to go easy on your pocket
Excel Homework or Assignment Help
Our qualified tutors are ready to provide their expertise and assist you with all your assignments and queries. We are available 24x7! Reach us at any time to get your queries solved.
Need Excel homework help?
Being proficient in Excel has become very critical for students to succeed. Are you facing trouble with Excel pivots, graphs and other complicated functions? If you are looking for Excel assignment help, then you are in the right place. With an increasing competition for jobs, students need the best excel homework help to get higher grades and gain complete knowledge of the subject. Most of the time, students are already burdened with hectic days at universities and do not get the time to understand the MS Excel, or do not have sufficient knowledge of how to solve them.
Fortunately, with easy internet access, you can search for all your Excel queries online. However, finding the relevant solution can be a time- consuming task. FavTutor can help you avoid this problem. With FavTutor, you can share your assignment details and relax while we take all your burden. Be it a lack of time or lack of understanding, FavTutor has got your back. With a large pool of experienced Excel experts, we offer the best Excel homework help and knowledge to all our students.
Microsoft is a platform employed to create everything from easy searching lists to advanced spreadsheets used for applied math analysis. Fluency in Microsoft stand out is one amongst the foremost valuable soft-skills in any professional’s life. Excel’s broad pertinency and easy interface may be used by the plenty for an enormous range of tasks, from easy information entry to complicated information analysis and querying.
Due to such a great use of excel, it is highly in demand to learn and use in small and big companies. But apparently, students find it difficult as Excel involves multifunctional tools with lots of formatting and arranging which students are unaware of. These tools are difficult to understand and use while using Excel spreadsheets.
Key Topics in Excel
Here, let us understand a few key topics which students find difficult in Excel.
- Pivot Tables: The versatility of PivotTables is what makes them powerful. you just drag and drop the relevant column information to make the table format you would like. A PivotTable can mechanically cluster matching information, providing you with fast summaries from a large table.
- Filtering: Filtering effectively hides knowledge that's not of interest to you. Filtering becomes a lot of power once you got to filter quite one column together.
- Conditional Formatting: Conditional data format changes the colour of a cell and its contents are given a precise condition. The conditional data format is often subtle. however, even the best colour changes are often vastly helpful.
- Charts: Charts square measure one amongst the foremost effective ways to show the info analysis you’ve conducted. Words and tables tell a story; however, a picture tells 1000 words; that’s what charts do for your information analysis.
- Writing Formulas: In Excel, writing formulas is the point where real struggle starts. Writing formulas is the key point of data analysis and Excel allows you to create use and perform operations on the basic and even advance formulas.
- Get External Data: The data that you want to use in excel may not be already sorted in the excel workbook. Sometimes we need to get it externally. This data can be exported using the “Get External Data” utility. The most important benefit to getting external data is that you can periodically analyze it in excel without any further copying which will be very time-consuming.
- Using Sum Function: Adding up the number is the most important feature that every excel user uses. With a large amount of data collection, it is always very difficult, to sum up, the data efficiently and the excel function comes highly handy at that moment. There are many ways to do some of the data in excel and some of them are most efficient.
- Rounding Numbers in excel: When it comes to the collection of data, it is important to round up the numbers for consistency of data. For example, rounding up the price of each product up to 2 decimals in the supermarket. Therefore, it is important to know how rounding works in MS Excel. If we don’t have rounding consistency in the data, it can lead to huge errors in data manipulation and the differences become a nightmare.
- Fitting your spreadsheet into a single page: This is the most common issue faced by every excel user at any point in time. While printing out the data collection of the spreadsheet, it always somehow spilt over onto 2 or more pages. Therefore, it is necessary to learn that how to format your document and avoid the likelihood of handling 2 or more printed pages of the same spreadsheet.
Advantage of MS Excel
There is a reason why MS Excel is used all over the world to make data collection easy and efficient. Let us look at some of the advantages that MS Excel put forward to make our life easy.
- Data Analysis: With each updated version of MS excel, it gets better and better than the previous one. As we understood that MS Excel is most prominent to handle a large amount of data collection, it is most efficient and easy to analyze a large amount of data in a very short time. It provides so many features like sorting and filtering. We can also easily remove the duplicate data, unwanted and null data at any point on the datasheet.
- Easy and Effective Comparison: As mentioned earlier, MS Excel is the most efficient software in the world which can analyze and manipulate a large amount of data in a short amount of time. The software is very handy for the quick decision-making process and discovering patterns and trends among the data in the dataset. It helps in data visualization and generating graphs and charts.
- Collaborating Properties: Excel allows to work for more than one person at a time. For example, you can work on the same sheet and your teammate can work on another sheet on the same excel project online. This makes it easy to work on a large dataset with an excel sharing properties.
- Statistic Calculations: MS Excel is known for its best statistical feature all over the world. You can perform almost every mathematical function like frequency distributions, z tests, probability density function, linear programming, and many more.
Difficulties faced by students with MS Excel
MS Excel is a software application where the number of dataset sheets can be included according to requirement. This sheet contains a number of cells and rows which can be extended horizontally according to our need to adding a collection of data. But as easy as it seems, MS Excel is not easy enough to work with. It is easy to store the data in the form of rows and columns but there are hundreds of functions and methods available in MS Excel to be used which are difficult to learn. Most students take time to complete their excel project because of its complexity, time management issues, and efforts to store and manipulate data. Also, there are many universities which do not include the excel course, as teachers are not able to share their skills on the same and students have to seek help over internet. The following are some of the reasons why students prefer help while their excel project/assignment:
- Lack of excel knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Poor preparation and lack of dataset handling capability are prominent reason being unable to submit their assignments and reports.
- Being a student, there are so many other priorities to work with, and hence, you don’t have time to schedule time for your excel assignment
- As discussed earlier, many universities do not involve MS Excel courses in their course and hence students always face difficulties getting familiar with advanced tools and updated software.
There are many other reasons apart from this for which the students seek help to complete their excel assignments. Completing every assignment perfectly is not every student's cup of tea and therefore, we are here to help you. Favtutor has a highly qualified team of tutors who can provide you with the best help for your excel assignment at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 to help you with your doubts and assignment help you secure the best grades possible.
Get Help from Excel Experts
FavTutor has a team of highly qualified professionals who provide the best live excel help at an affordable price. Once you submit the homework, our tutors analyze it and provide a time frame for its completion. Our Excel experts are proficient in their subject and ensure that your assignment is original and of acceptable quality, to help you secure the best grades. They also help you understand the concepts and its applications; they also write some quick notes to help you understand the assignment and explain the solution in a step by step approach.
Moreover, they provide you with some fantastic tips and tricks for accurate solutions. Our tutors are available 24/7, and you can talk to them at any time- to change or modify your assignment. With FavTutor, you can put an end to all your Excel queries and seek the easiest way to get excel help online.
Reasons to choose FavTutor
- Qualified Tutors:We pride in our qualified experts in various subjects who provide excellent help online to students for all their assignments.
- Specialize in International education: We have tutors across the world who deal with students in USA and Canada, and understand the details of international education.
- Prompt delivery of assignments: With an extensive research, FavTutor aims to provide a timely delivery of your assignments. You will get adequate time to check your homework before submitting them.
- Student-friendly pricing: We follow an affordable pricing structure, so that students can easily afford it with their pocket money and get value for each penny they spend.
- Round the clock support: Our experts provide uninterrupted support to the students at any time of the day, and help them advance in their career.
3 Steps to Connect
Get help in your assignment within minutes with these three easy steps:
Click on the Signup button below & register your query or assignment.
You will be notified in a short time when we have assigned the best expert for your query.
Voila! You can start chatting with your expert and get your query/assignment solved.